All rights Reserved Copyrighted Materials © Specialized Industrial Services
Specialized Industrial Services Inc. gives the highest priority to safety and regulatory
compliance. We have established a comprehensive corporate manual that contains health &
safety policies and procedures. Although most of our projects are similar in nature, at times
they bring unique hazards, characteristics, and considerations. Our project teams utilize
detailed Job Safety Analyses (JSA’s), which allows us to effectively assess risks and implement
appropriate engineering controls. SIS is prepared to execute projects with innovative
methods, ensuring that the environment and health of all personnel are highly respected. SIS
emphasizes safety program participation from all levels of our workforce. We understand that
a safety program is not just a document or plan filed away in an office, but rather a culture
existing among all levels of the company. Our workers are always directed in a manner that
reinforces safety over production or convenience.
• Nothing is more important than Health & Safety...Not production, not throughput, not profits.
• Accidents, Illnesses, and injuries are preventable...They are not inevitable.
• Health & Safety is a management responsibility... And Health & Safety can be managed.
• Health & Safety is an individual responsibility... And a condition of employment.
• Every task must be performed with a concern for Health & Safety...for ourselves, our fellow
employees, our subcontractors, visitors, clients, and the communities in which we operate.
SIS Health & Safety Policy is: